Monday, April 13, 2009

All girl is all better (club that is...)



I had a fabulous time one eve last week. It all started when my bff Tiffany convinced me to go out with her and our friend Tanja to a local gay club. Odd thing is, while I have been to many "gay" clubs that tend to be half or mostly male oriented, this was honestly the first time I could say I have been to an all girl lesbian club. I must say, I had a blast. If you are a fan of yuri (as in anime), a gay girl club is not a bad place to be. Plus, you get to avoid the annoyance of being hit on by random drunk guys which is a total plus, but I digress.

The way the girls interact with one another is unusual but very pleasing. In a straight club, two girls kissing always mean they are trying to rile up a group of guys somewhere near by. It is always some softcore sloppy tongue kiss with a bit of boob groping. Bleh. Since there really no guys in the club we went to, you know that is not the case (not that they would want to anyway). Plus, they are more sensual, more emotional with each other. Holding, cuddling, even when not really thinking about it.

Even the way a girl hits on you in a club like this is different. When a woman approches you, it is always calm and nonthreatening. Now that is not to say she is meek or shy or anything like that. Quite the contrary actually. They seem to have more confidence, more know-how in the way of approaching another woman. Even after explaining that I am straight, their light touches or continuing conversation didn't feel pushy like it seems when a guy does the same. I even accepted a few dances from some of the girls, both femme and stud.

By the by, stud is something totally new to me. Not that I haven't seen lesbians who tend to be more masculine, I never knew it was a bit of a subculture. And while I, myself, am not really attracted to it, I can see the appeal and enjoyed hanging out with them as well. The oddest thing for me I think was to watch a stud dance quite provocatively with a girl and then do the same with another stud. There are no lines and that is cool, kinda like how I usually feel. All things considered, I had a great time, and no matter how things go, I wouldn't mind going back. Who knew?


No comments:

Post a Comment