Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It feels so damn wrong! Right?

You have got to be kidding me! There it goes again! Everytime I hear that Katy Perry song, I start to lose it. I can't stand it! Its been months now and I still hear that stupid song at least once a day. She has another single, just let it go already! "I kissed a girl," yes, honey we get it. You liked it. I am pretty damn sure my boyfriend would mind it. Still, I have to wonder what it is about that damn song that gets me so worked up.


Truth be told, I guess I am a bit jealous. Here she is, rising to fame and fortune while spouting her melodious yuri propaganda and I can't even confess myself to even the best of my friends. Maybe I should call Katy Perry. Figure out how she did it. I swear, you listen to the words, and it feels like she's mocking me. But still, she didn't just write the words did she? She has to have some idea of what it is like to see someone, catch their eye and see them looking back at you the same way. How rare is that...and even more rare, to follow through.


Katy, you must really be one of the luckiest women on the world. You rose to fame and fortune being yourself, confessing lyrics that most people don't admit to even understanding. Me, I am too afraid to talk to anything more than a computer screen. This is the end of the line for me Katy. You are kind of like a super hero to someone like me. Or a role model. A totally gorgeous role model. Love you Katy. And just so you know, I would totally kiss you...


No comments:

Post a Comment