Monday, February 23, 2009

Gay girls sure know how to party!

I went to a friends birthday party this weekend. Her name is "Diana." She is in a pretty serious relationship with her girlfriend, a girl I knew from high school. As long as I have known Di, she has been gay, however "Tanja," my friend from way back when, only became gay when she met Di. I don't think anyone really saw that coming, but it works. Anyway, They invited my boyfriend and I over since they were having a themed party, kinda like Fat Tuesday meets old school burlesque. Wow, was this party interesting! Since Di and Tanja are gay, most of the friends that were over there were gay as well. I can't be 100% sure, but I would say there were about twenty girls there and maybe five were straight. And that's a very conservative estimate. Most of the guys were obviously straight, but there were a handful of gay guys there. Everyone was pretty cool too, considering I knew almost no one.

Did I mention that her friends are HOT? Holy hell, these girls know how to dress for looks! They were wearing corsets, lacy boy shorts, fishnets, and boas for the select few. They were strutting around in stilettos handing out beads and drinks to everyone who came in. FAB-U-LOUS! Funny part was that when I called to confirm, they jokingly said my boyfriend would probably enjoy the "festivities" more than me. They were sooooo wrong...

Being yuri while surrounded by a group of very attractive and very inebriated half-dressed women I have never met before was amazing. Girls love to cuddle, whether gay or straight. I was totally okay with this. And my boyfriend didn't care, all the girls and their sexy clothes were plenty distracting for him. Then, around midnight, the evening just got better, for who should stroll in? Yes, strippers.

Okay, to be completely honest, most of the girls actually at the party were much nicer looking than the girls stripping. They were a bit detached, but they were doling out lap dances, and most were going to the girls, so that was a nice show. The birthday girl got hers first, then they spread out amongst the guests. Even my boyfriend got one, but I was left out due to my "straightness." Damn, that sux.

Oh well, the highlight of the evening came when Di took a cue from the dancing entertainment and drunkenly dragged her very drunk and very hot girlfriend Tanja to the floor. She gave her a lapdance that made me wish my boyfriend had stayed home for a few minutes...Picking a slow and sexy R&B number, sitting her on the chair...Tanja was so nervous at first, you could see it in her face. but when Di wrapped her legs around Tanja's waist and slowly moved her body up and down, wow. Just, wow. They had the whole room watching them. She was wrapping her boa around Tanja's neck, pulling her face into her tightly corseted chest, damn. Tanja was getting into it at that point, rubbing her hands along Di's back, down to her tight, lace-covered ass. God it was hot.

Just once, I want something like that. I don't even want her to call me after. I want a party where I can dress sexy yet classy, and get a dance from a gorgeous woman who kisses me after, maybe even a little more...next time, next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment