Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Coworkers suck

You have NO idea how bad I wanted to choke one of my coworkers today! She is the typical bitch who sees the world through narrow minded, black-and-white Gucci sunglasses that you want to cram down her hate filled throat.

It all started when she wedged her way into a conversation I was having with one of my friends during lunch. You see, I do not consider everyone at work a friend. She-Bitch does. This is probably because she is a sniveling, whiney little shit and thus found that this is the only way she can claim to have any at all. My actual friend and I were talking about our weekend plans and naturally She-Bitch feels the need to interject. Apparently she is going out again this weekend with her really rich and fabulous faux-friends but has a problem with one in particular.

Evidentially, they have done "everything" there is to do in this town and now a newer friend of theirs wants to go to a gay club since she feels like they have better music. Said friend isn't from around here, where we have limited access to techno music. Gay clubs however, tend to play it constantly. So I get it. She-Bitch seems lost on the idea. It appears, very annoyed by it as well.

It would seem that she worries about how this little outing to the "homo club" will make them all look, and is concerned about the state of mind her new clique member is in. My friend and I knew where this was going. We just looked at each other. Then she says it.

"Obviously she is a total fucking flamer." I SHIT you not. This is a direct quote from her. It's like the shit just keeps spewing! I think it is pretty clear that while I am not ready to accept myself on the truest of levels and that in its own is a major flaw of mine, I will not lump people into A and B categories to fit my own damn agenda. She does this shit constantly. I mean really. Flamer? While I can acknowledge that Yuri isn't exactly a household word, flamer, flaming, and flamboyant have become a homosexual staple! If you hear flamer and gay in the same sentence, do you really think of some random rich chick checking out a gay club with her friends on the weekend? No! You think of Mark of "Ugly Betty" or Jack from "Will and Grace" or some other flamboyant MALE personality. Dumb She-Bitch couldn't even get the gender right. I fail to understand how she could think that every flippin euphemism for homosexual, whether derogatory or not, fits every type homosexual out there! You wouldn't have called Jack a dyke now would you? But try and point something like this out to a brain dead moron, and you only kill your own brain a little more in the process.

"Flamer? Really? Are you serious? That doesn't even make any sense. Besides, I can totally feel your friend. I like gay clubs better because of the music too. Name one other club around her that plays techno all night besides them." Her response?

"Well yeah, but your sympathetic." WTF? My friend actually leaned in between us at that moment. Apparently she thought I would honestly lose my job over some fucktard like this. Tempting, but I have bills to pay. I just glared at her and walked away. She-Bitch just gave me a stupid confused look like she always does when she pisses me off. Fuck, I hate her. But this time, I hate her even more than usual. I really need to stop taking her bullshit personally. And I really need to find a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment