Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Odd convo with the bf

I had a weird conversation with my boyfriend last night. We were laying in bed, getting ready to fall asleep when somehow we got on the topic of the internet and how it may have changed psychology. I think we were talking about some girls arguing on facebook, and how ten or twenty years ago, people didn't argue as bad or throw words around because you couldn't hide behind your monitor. He went on to talk about how people stay anonymous on the internet but have heated interchanges, share their deepest thoughts, and open up to complete strangers without having to reveal themselves if they don't want to. That was odd...part of me wanted to know why he brought that up specifically, but I was afraid to ask. Could he have meant me? That kind of makes me nervous. I guess I could be reading too much into it, but still. I don't know, maybe thing have changed in my head. My psyche could be all screwed up, sending off mixed signals and rapid-fire pictures of lady boobs above my head. Heh, doubtful. Funny, but doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment