Monday, March 16, 2009

Why the HELL do I even BOTHER???

Ugh! Why the hell does everything have to get fucked up right when I feel like I'm beginning to understand my relationship??? For some fucking reason, my IDIOT boyfriend thinks it is a good idea to talk to some chick behind my back who I USED to be friends with. And I don't mean like a casual, once in a blue moon email. Now they want to go to lunch, discuss ME and WTF ever else comes to mind. Now, I suppose it wouldn't bother me as much if he had told me any of this shit was going on, but he is lying to me! That really pisses me off!

Now I know some would say that I am being a hypocrite because I, too, am keeping being yuri, which is something pretty deep about myself from him, but that is BULLSHIT. I have NEVER once acted on my feelings before. Not to any serious extent at all, and that is ONLY because of my love and respect of our relationship. This matters to me. I wouldn't, no, couldn't do that to him, but this is what I get in return? OMFG I am so pissed right now. I could choke that stupid bitch too, I really could. I would LOVE to know if her husband knows about their little dates. I should tell him. Ugh, maybe I should just follow my head instead of my heart. Bet that shit is a LOT more fun than this...

No comments:

Post a Comment